Green Technologies for Cities of Tomorrow Russian-French Workshop
The Russian-French workshop “Green Technologies for Cities of Tomorrow” will be held online on December 10, 2021 under the egis of the Trianon Dialogue, a French-Russian forum of civil societies. It will be dedicated to the use of green technologies for sustainable development of cities.
The event will be held on the initiative of the Ksetek cleantech platform and is timed to coincide with the Franco-Russian Cooperation Week organized by the Mayor of Bordeaux.
The representatives of Bordeaux and St. Petersburg city administrations will share information on best practices of integrating green technologies in urban infrastructure. Leading Russian and French companies and innovation enterprises will present their most advanced technologies. Universities and research centers of both countries will share their academic view of the topic.
The event will be a follow-up to the online French-Russian forum on clean technologies organized by the metropolis of Nice, the Ksetek cleantech platform, the Trianon Dialogue, the MGIMO University and the Skolkovo Foundation, that has enormous success in the autumn of 2020.
- Keynote speech by a representative of the Bordeaux administration
- Keynote speech by a representative of the St. Petersburg administration
- Keynote speech by a representative of the French-Russian forum of civil societies Trianon Dialogue
Panel discussion, 11:30-12:30
- Artyom Sedov, General Director of Bolshaya Troika
- Aleksey Leshchev, General Director of Irene Light Systems
- Representatives of Russian and French innovation enterprises
- Russian and French experts and scientists